Ok…I am sorry that it has been so long. My life has been nuts! I’ve been working…or at least trying to since my job does not give me many hours and have a life all at the same time.
What’s new with me:
- I shaved half my head…Yes, yes I did and I have no regrets
- I went to my shadow class at the Lincoln Culinary Institute and I hope to start in September
- I have been dieting…with minimal success, but success none the less
- My best friend had a baby and that is awesome!
- Christopher and I are doing amazing!
- It’s my best friend Walter’s 30th Birthday…he’s old…that’s funny and I love him 😉
- I planted flowers today and feel spectacular
- I bought a plastic pink flaming and his name is Bertram
Yes…I have a photo of Bertram. What kind of person would I be if I didn’t?
Well…that pretty much does it for me….
I’M GOING TO GIGANTOUR!!!!
For everyone who’s saying “WTF is that?”. Well…It’s at Mohegan Sun Arena on July 5th. It’s Megadeath, Black Label Society, Device, Death Division, Newstead and Hellyeah.
Here is the site: http://www.gigantour.com/
I, of course, am going to see Black Label Society. It’s my early 26th birthday gift from my awesome mommy!! I’m beyond excited!! I will have to make a post just about that day because I will be gleaming the entire time.
Ok…NOW that’s everything.